Pad See Ew is very quick and easy to do. The ingredients listed below are very simple ingredients, you can improvise the recipe as you see fits.
• 2 TB oil for frying
• 3 cloves garlic
• 300 grams wide flat rice noodles (in Thai they are known as: sen yai, but you could also use Chinese chow fun)
• 200 grams chicken (You can use pork or beef too)
• 1 handful of chopped Chinese broccoli (kailan)
• 1 egg
• 1 tablespoon of soy sause (depends on your preference)
• ½ tablespoon dark sweet soy sauce
• ½ teaspoon sugar
• Garnish you pad see ew with dry chili flakes, black or white pepper
The main ingredient in this dish is of course the wide thin rice noodle. You can find this Sen Yai freshly in every market in Thailand and also In super market.
Continue to the next page to see the step by step instructions on how to make Pad See Ew